“From the time you walk into the door, the staff makes you feel welcomed.”
“While it is an upscale place, it didn’t feel stuffy.”
“Honestly didn’t want to leave because of how relaxing the experience was.”
“Friendly and customer centered staff.”
“The atmosphere of their facility is very relaxed and it feels like ‘home’.”
Our client agree that Fritz’s is “different.” But what makes us different? We have an unwavering commitment to client service. Each member of our team is committed to making every client experience great.
Our culture (and compensation model) supports team service. Can’t get an appointment with your favorite stylist? It’s OK to try others on our team. We don’t mind it–in fact we encourage it! Our entire team is at your service.
Guests will sometimes worry about seeing another service provider because they don’t want their “regular” provider to lose out on commission. At Fritz’s that’s never a problem because we don’t pay commission. Not on services, not on products. Everyone on our team is paid a salary. This means no matter what is going on; whether they are booked or not, they are getting paid. It means no one will try to sell you a product or service you don’t need in order to earn a commission. And it means there’s no such thing as “cheating on your stylist” because we want you to visit when it’s convenient to you, no matter which provider serves you.
Removing commission removes many of the barriers to excellent client service. That’s what our clients experience when they say “Fritz’s just feels different.”
If you’re concerned about hair loss you’re not alone. By age 35, two thirds of men will have some noticeable hair loss and by age 50, 85% will have significant thinning. Male pattern baldness is a progressive condition so the sooner you start fighting back, the better.
Like you, we are skeptical of hair loss remedies. The hair loss industry as a whole has less than stellar reputation After all this is the industry that gave us spray-on hair. Over the years we’ve been asked to carry a number of products claiming to regrow hair and after performing our own due diligence, have chosen to pass. So we didn’t have high hopes when approached about a hair regrowth system by DS Laboratories.
Unlike DS Labs clinical trials, our test was not scientific. Frankly, we don’t care if a microscope can detect increased hair growth…we only care if there is a noticeable difference to the naked eye. And as our before and after photos show, this stuff really works.
These photos were taken on Day 1 and Day 90.
The science of why it works is explained ad nauseum at www.dslaboratories.com. Science geeks – you will love their site. Meanwhile, here’s a watered down list of a few of the features we love:
- Nanosome technology –Nanosomes hold all the active ingredients and slowly release them over 10-12 hours. With two applications per day, you receive active benefits 24/7. And because nanosomes are 200 times smaller than a skin cell they penetrate the skin and deliver the active ingredients deeper for better results. Other topical products sit on top of the skin and provide benefit for about 15 minutes.
- A couple of years ago DS Laboratories switched from a minoxidil treatment to one using Nanoxidil. The minoxidil works only a certain parts of the scalp and some users experienced uncomfortable side effects. The Nanoxidil used in DS Labs treatments is water-based, not alcohol-based. This means better absorption, less irritation.
- Teamwork – While the apple polyphenols in the shampoo are encouraging growth along the frontal hairline, spin traps eliminate free radicals that damage cells. Amino acids support creation of keratin thus increasing hair shaft diameter.
Meanwhile, the conditioner is fighting DHT with a formulation of tiny particles that deliver benefits 12 hours after the product is rinsed from the hair. Add the treatment into the mix with it’s pharmaceutical grade, water-based, nanoxidil and the results we’ve seen look less like a miracle and more like the best science has to offer.
- At Fritz’s, we guarantee all the products we sell and we appreciate manufacturers that do the same. DS Laboratories guarantees results. Try DS Labs for 90 days and if not satisfied, they will refund 100% of your money (keep your empty bottles for the guarantee).
Many of our guests would love the convenience of a membership, but are hesitant to have their credit card “on file” for the monthly billing. With all the data breaches in the news recently, we certainly understand that reluctance. Let me explain how our automated billing process works and hopefully set some minds at ease.
Fritz’s does not maintain any credit card numbers in our system. We partner with our credit card processor, Element Payment Services, which provides tokenization. Tokenization works by moving actual cardholder data offsite to a PCI DSS compliant storage facility. Element’s tokenization servers then return a unique reference pointer (or token) to Fritz’s software application. Using the token (which contains no actual cardholder data itself), your membership account can be securely billed each month.
In our membership module, we can see the last four digits of the credit card number, which is useful when communicating with clients who may wish to change their payment card or verify which card will be charged, but no other credit card information resides on our system.
So if you’ve been on the fence about becoming a member due to security concerns, I hope this information helps. Remember, when you become a gold or relax member you enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly billing, special pricing on retail purchases and skin and nail care, and exclusive quarterly members-only bonuses. Join in January and you’ll also receive a bonus $25 service voucher!
Here are a few of our favorite gifts under $100.
- The Deluxe Shavewell Fog Free Shave Mirror – For just $13, this mirror makes a great gift that he will enjoy every day. A must for every shower-shaver.
- Razor Pit Blade Sharpener – Make your blade last 10x longer with the razor pit sharpener. The device cleans the blades, removing hair, oil, and other gunk that prevents a close shave. At $25 it pays for itself quickly.
- The Dermalogica Skin Kit is a bargain at $30, even without the 30-minute facial! He will enjoy a professional skincare service and take home a 30-day supply of Dermalogica products.
- The eShave Start-up Kit provides a great introduction to using a shaving brush. The shaving brush helps stand the beard up for a closer shave, and keeps the skin warm for less irritation. The kit comes complete with Pre-shave oil, Shaving Cream, After Shave Lotion, a pure badger hair brush, and travel bag.
- Therapeutic Massage is our most popular gift. A one-hour customized massage is $75. Gift cards may be purchased in store or online and during the holidays we have some great bonuses with gift card purchases.
Each year Fritz’s raises money and awareness for men’s health issues. Our goal is to start some conversations about men’s health.
When you join Fritz’s Movember team by donating $5, we’ll add your name to our ‘stache wall and take $5 off any retail purchase. We’ll also enter your name in a drawing for a free one-hour massage.
If you’re growing a Mo for Movember and post a picture on our Facebook wall, we’ve got some special gifts to share! Show us how you Mo!
“Feed a cold, starve a fever,” the old wive’s tale says. Well, I don’t know if there is any truth to that, but I know that at Fritz’s we do everything we can to stay healthy during cold and flu season. We reimburse team members for their flu shots, and believe me, we sanitize like we’re OCD.
To help us with our goal of keeping Fritz’s a healthy place, please reschedule your appointment if you are sick or running a fever. Thanks, and be well.
Movember has come to a close and we want to thank all of you who joined the Fritz’s Team by making a $5 donation to Movember. We raised almost $500 which will support the Movember Mission to raise awareness of men’s health issues and to fund research and support programs.
Hopefully during Movember you also took part in a few conversations about men’s health that may have motivated someone (maybe even you) to see a doctor or make some other positive step toward a healthy life.
Thanks again for your support!
Ah, November…a chill in the air, pumpkin pie in the oven, football on TV…and moustaches on formerly clean-shaven faces. Movember is back, increasing awareness of and raising funds to combat men’s health issues like prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges.
Movember has grown to become a global movement, raising over $147 million in 2012. But it’s not just the money that is important. At Movember the awareness raised through the power of the moustache is equally important. The growth of a new moustache prompts a conversation, which generates awareness and educates people on the health issues men face.
Once again, Fritz’s is joining the Mo Bros and Mo Sistas of Movember to raise funds to help change the face men’s health. Whether you choose to grow a Mo, make a donation, or start a conversation, we encourage you to join us. Check out the video to see Movember at work.
We are often asked if we offer kid’s haircuts. Why yes! We do! Here at Fritz’s we treat your little one’s hair the same we would any grown man. Every haircut here is cut precisely with attention to detail no matter the age of our client. We will make sure every little hair is in place. Kids are also able to take advantage of our free “Tighten the Edges” service between haircuts to clean up around ears and neckline to keep them looking sharp for school. We have an excellent kid-friendly staff, those delicious Otis Spunkmeyer cookies and they can play checkers while they wait. Our haircuts for boys 12 and under are $18.00 and over 13 are $26.00.