Here are a few of our favorite gifts under $100.
- The Deluxe Shavewell Fog Free Shave Mirror – For just $13, this mirror makes a great gift that he will enjoy every day. A must for every shower-shaver.
- Razor Pit Blade Sharpener – Make your blade last 10x longer with the razor pit sharpener. The device cleans the blades, removing hair, oil, and other gunk that prevents a close shave. At $25 it pays for itself quickly.
- The Dermalogica Skin Kit is a bargain at $30, even without the 30-minute facial! He will enjoy a professional skincare service and take home a 30-day supply of Dermalogica products.
- The eShave Start-up Kit provides a great introduction to using a shaving brush. The shaving brush helps stand the beard up for a closer shave, and keeps the skin warm for less irritation. The kit comes complete with Pre-shave oil, Shaving Cream, After Shave Lotion, a pure badger hair brush, and travel bag.
- Therapeutic Massage is our most popular gift. A one-hour customized massage is $75. Gift cards may be purchased in store or online and during the holidays we have some great bonuses with gift card purchases.
Each year Fritz’s raises money and awareness for men’s health issues. Our goal is to start some conversations about men’s health.
When you join Fritz’s Movember team by donating $5, we’ll add your name to our ‘stache wall and take $5 off any retail purchase. We’ll also enter your name in a drawing for a free one-hour massage.
If you’re growing a Mo for Movember and post a picture on our Facebook wall, we’ve got some special gifts to share! Show us how you Mo!
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the $59 massage is back. You may purchase up to three massages at this price and have a full year to use them. This offer is only good until Valentine’s Day so don’t miss out!
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday sits Small Business Saturday, a day dedicated to helping small businesses and their communities.
Fritz’s is proud to take part in Small Business Saturday this year and we want to invite you to shop small with us on November 24th.
Fritz’s has gifts he’ll enjoy every day…luxury shaving products from eShave, fog-free shave mirrors and the RazorPit razor blade sharpener. Or maybe he’s been thinking about purchasing the DS Laboratories system for thinning hair. Small Business Saturday is the perfect time to buy.
Get a $25 American Express statement credit when you enroll your card online (www.shopsmall.com) and spend $25 or more at a participating merchant (like Fritz’s) on November 24.
Thank you for supporting small businesses like Fritz’s and please don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook!
We get this question a lot. While we would love to offer a face shaving service at Fritzs, it is simply a matter of licensing regulations. Traditionally, cosmetology, which is what all our Fritz’s stylists are licensed under, refers to beauty or adornment of the face and hair. Barbering is the profession of cutting hair and shaving or trimming the beard. While some services may be interchangeable as of recent years between the two professions, (i.e. neck shaves as a part of the haircut), most states keep clear licensing restrictions against cosmetologists offering face shaves. This service is also something most barbers are fighting to keep exclusive, as they feel this is the one last things that sets them apart.
To further complicate the issue, Kentucky regulations prohibit barbers and cosmetologists from sharing space, requiring separate plumbing, among other things. If the regulations change to allow cosmetologists to become certified in shaving, or allow barbers to work side by side with cosmetologists, we’ll add face shaves to our menu in a heartbeat!